Call Now at (888) 434 - 6922 for your Free Consultation
Dysport® injections are one of the most popular non-invasive cosmetic procedure performed. The popularity of Dysport® is due to their ease of use and supreme effectiveness in treating common types of wrinkles. These injections can reduce wrinkles of the eye sides (crow feets) frown lines, forehead, marionette lines, and neckbands, With a series of quick injections, you can see dramatic reductions in these types of wrinkles can be achieved. *
Dysport® is a injection for temporary improvement in the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
(glabellar lines) in adults.
How is Dysport given?
Dysport® is injected into a muscle. A doctor or a nurse will give you this injection. Botulinum toxin injections should be given only by a trained medical professional, even when used for cosmetic purposes.
- Dysport® injections should be spaced at least 3 months apart.
- Dysport® is a no downtime treatment – you resume normal activities immediately
- Dysport® is a safe, effective and noninvasive treatment for facial wrinkles
- Dysport® injection treatments are performed in just a few minutes
- Dysport® injection treatments are not painful – no anesthetic is needed
- Dysport® causes the “muscles in motion” to relax, smoothing out wrinkles
- Dysport® treatment results can be visible in as few as two to three days
- Dysport® results are long-lasting.
Additional Anti-Aging Procedures